Business Transactions, Business Entity Formation/Organization and Contract Drafting or Review
Our growing business counsel practice is well equipped to handle the increasing variety of issues that emerge from business transactions. We represent various corporations, partnerships, joint ventures and individuals.
The firm services the day-to-day legal needs of numerous small and mid-sized businesses. We advise companies in multiple aspects of their business, including resolving disputes and providing advice regarding their overall business activities. In addition, we also assist clients with the formation, operation and structure of their business entities as required and offer guidance on an on going basis.
We handle an array of business transactions and advise our clients on various issues including:
- General contract drafting, review, and negotiations
- Entity formation in the State of California
- Business operation and structure
- Drafting and reviewing LLC operating agreements, partnership agreements, and corporate by-laws
- Liquidation/winding down of partnerships, joint ventures, limited liability companies and corporations
- Non-compete, confidentiality, and non-disclosure agreements
- Company Franchising
- Purchase and sale of a business, with or without real estate
- Collections of liens or judgment