Business Strategy and Consulting
Soliman Law Group, PC offers various forms of business strategy and consulting services for their business clients. Led by Ms. Vicki Barajas, our Business Strategy and Consulting department assists our clients with forming creative solutions to balance human resources with company financial feasibility, regulatory compliance and operational structuring. Our dedicated team of professionals who provide unparalleled customer service dive into details about our client’s business in order to get to know the clients and develop strategies that are both compliant and progressive. Our attorneys and consultants strive to be forward thinkers to anticipate the changing landscapes, so their clients don’t have to.
We offer services that range from HR and operations consulting to personal, one-on-one development coaching and training in a classroom setting or via webinars. Topics are taught by experts that know, and in many cases are the creators of the training curriculum.
Areas of specialty include:
Coaching and Training Development
- Harassment and Discrimination
- Employee Performance
- Difficult Conversations Managing
- Succession Planning/Execution
- Team Building
- Career Development Coaching
- Conflict Resolution
- Project-based assignments
Policy and Procedure Training
- Creation of customized employee handbooks and policy procedure manuals that outline mandated policies by state and federal government agencies, as well as internal policies and procedures. Clients are also notified as to changes in the HR environment that may require modifications to their handbook and or manuals.
- Job Analysis
- Customized Job Descriptions
- Performance Evaluations
- Appropriate Compensation Consulting – Decrease turnover and increase employee loyalty by providing competitive compensation.
- We provide a full market analysis of what the workforce is offering.
In addition, we provide various strategies for conflict resolution as well as the help develop/update Employee Handbooks that continue to reflect both up-to-date employment law and best practices with the help of the client’s inside counsel (if they have one).
On-site services include managing and performing day-to-day HR functions such as employee relations, training, as well as project-based assignments.